Monday to Friday:
8:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
書評被讚好(書評即使修改或刪除, 分數維持不變, 不用回復)
Rules & Regulations
(1) Schoolbags, plastic bags, food and drinks should not be brought into the library. Things should be stored at the shelves outside the library.
(2) Silence and tidiness must be observed in the library.
(3) Chatting, eating, drinking and sleeping are forbidden in the library.
(4) Use of mobile phone is not allowed in the Library.
(5) No seats may be reserved. Any books or personal belongings left unattended on unoccupied tables or carrels may be removed by library staff without prior notice to the owner.
(6) Library users should pay attention to personal belongings. The library staff does not accept responsibility for any loss.
(7) Books and magazines should be put back to the appropriate shelves according to the call number after use.(8) Before leaving the library, students should show their books to the librarian or student librarians (Please show the page with the date stamped on).
(9) Mutilation or theft of library materials is a serious offence. Penalties include fine equivalent to full replacement cost, suspension of library privileges, etc. and the cases may also be referred to the Discipline Section for further action.
(10) Borrowers will be held responsible for mutilations found on return of any materials loaned to them.They are advised to check and report any mutilations found in the materials before borrowing.
(11) Photocopying of library materials should be made in compliance with the Copyright Ordinance. Library users are fully responsible for any legal consequences arising from infringement of applicable copyright laws.
(1) Students can borrow books, using their Smart Card.
(2) The smart card with barcode label should be used by the card holder only.
(3) S. 1 to S. 3 students can borrow up to 5 books whereas S. 4 to S. 6 studentscan borrow up to 7 books.
The borrowing period is one week only. Students can extend the borrowing time to another week when necessary.
A fine of 50 cents per day , including Saturdayand Sunday, should be paid for each book which is not returned according to thedate stamped on it.
Losing the Smart Card
If a student loses his orher Smart Card, he or she should report to the school office (1/F) immediately.
Books Damaged and Lost
Borrowers should check ifthe books they borrow are in good condition before leaving the library. For anybook lost or returned with damage, the borrower should pay for the full cost topurchase a new one.
Reference Books (Marked with “R”)
All reference booksshould only be read inside the library. They are not for borrowing.
Library & Reading Club - Committee Member List
5A Chow Cheuk Ying
5E Li Lam
4S Lau Ka Lun
5A Pun Jessica
3M Mei Tsz Ching
3E Chan Nga Yu
3S Tse Man Yee, 3S Yang Yan Yee, 3S Ng Tin Lam , 2M Kwok Sin Yu,
1E Chan Hei Lam, 1E Xian Xin Rui, 1E Huang Kit Ying
1E Lau Wang Shun
5C Tsang Kwan Sin, 3E Chan Nga Yu, 2S Yip Ka Wai, 1E Huang Kit Ying
5A Chow Cheuk Ying
5C Tsang Kwan Sin
鍾國強《浮想漫讀》；旅行文學中的生命情狀日期/時間: 2022年12月10日 (星期六)--下午2時...
如想獲得最佳的視覺效果，請以 IE 7.0 或以上 的瀏覽器及屏幕解像度 1024 x 768 瀏覽。