Monday to Friday:
8:20 a.m. -- 4:30 p.m.
(No book borrowing/returning service from 11:00a.m. to 12:30p.m.)
書評被讚好(書評即使修改或刪除, 分數維持不變, 不用回復)
Rules & Regulations
(1) Schoolbags, plastic bags and files should not be brought into the library.
(2) Silence and tidiness must be observed in the library.
(3) Food and drinks should not be brought into the library. Water bottles should be kept at the storage area outside the library.
(4) Chatting, eating, drinking and sleeping are forbidden in the library.
(5) Books and magazines should be put back to the appropriate shelves according to the call number after use.
(6) Before leaving the library, students should show their books to the librarian or student librarians (Please show the page with the date stamped on).
(7) Use of pagers and mobile phones is not allowed in the Library.
(8) No games of any form are allowed in the Library.
(9) No photographic instrument, audio or video equipment may be used in the Library without the permission of the library staff.
(10) No seats may be reserved by placing materials on the desks or chairs. Any books or personal belongings left unattended on unoccupied tables or carrels may be removed by library staff without prior notice to the owner.
(11) Personal belongings should not be left unattended anywhere in the Library. The School Library does not acceptresponsibility for any loss of personal belongings unattended in the premises.
(12) Mutilation or theft of library materials is a serious offence. Penalties include fine equivalent to full replacement cost, suspension of library privileges, etc. and the cases may also be referred to the school/ Discipline Section for further action.
(13) Borrowers will be held responsible for mutilations found on return of any materials loamed to them. They are advised to check and report any mutilations found in the materials before borrowing.
(14) Photocopying of library materials should be made in compliance with the Copyright Ordinance. Library users are fully responsible for any legal consequences arising from infringement of applicable copyright laws.
(15) Reproduction or duplication of audio-visual materials or computer software without permission from the copyright owner is strictly prohibited.
(16) In case of a fire alarm, all library users should leave the Library via the designated emergency exits immediately. Alllibrary materials should be left inside the Library.
(1) Students can borrow books, using their Smart Card.
(2) The smart card with barcode label should be used by the cardholder only.
(3) S. 1 to S. 3 students can borrow up to 5 books whereas S. 4 to S. 7 studentscan borrow up to 6 books.
The borrowing period is one week only. Students can extend the borrowing time to another week when necessary.
A fine of 50 cents per day should be paid for each book which is not returned according to thedate stamped on it. For example, if a student returns the book on Friday when it is due on Thursday, he will have to pay a fine of 50 cents. If he returns the book on Monday, he will have to pay a fine of $2 as he is late for 4 days.
Losing the Smart Card
If a student loses his or her Smart Card, he or she should report to the school office (1/F) immediately.
Books Damaged and Lost
Borrowers should check if the books they borrow are in good condition before leaving thelibrary. For any book lost or returned with damage, the borrower should pay for the amount needed to buy a new one.
Reference Books (Marked with “R”)
All reference books should only be read inside the library. They are not for borrowing.
Library & Reading Club - Committee Member List
Tang Ka Yan 5A
Lai On Ting 5S
Chen Hiu Tung 2E
Ng Hei Yu 5E
Chow Wing Mui 4A
Ng Dora 3M
Lai Tse Ki 3A
Yip Wan Yui 3A
Cheung Nok Man 5E
S.1-3 Law Sze Man 2S
S.4-6 Wong Tsoi Huen 2E
Promotional Officers :
Chan Cheuk Laam 2A
Chen Ying Sin 2M
圖書館現正開放。同學們可到圖書館借閱圖書，惟請注意下列事項：1. 借書時請出學生証2. 借閱期限為一...
日期: 九月十日(星期二)時間: 放學後（下午三時四十五分）地點: 本校圖書館
圖書館將於九月九 日開放。同學們可到圖書館借閱圖書，惟請注意下列事項：1. 借書時請出學生証2. 借...
日期: 九月十一日(星期二)時間: 放學後（下午三時十分）地點: 本校圖書館
圖書館將於九月十一 日開放。同學們可到圖書館借閱圖書，惟請注意下列事項：1. 借書時請出學生証2. ...
如想獲得最佳的視覺效果，請以 IE 7.0 或以上 的瀏覽器及屏幕解像度 1024 x 768 瀏覽。